And now here's something we hope you'll really like... information that you should be able to repeat in the middle of a dead drunk (and no doubt will):
- Here's what really happened at WEMU, here's THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, so help me, God!
- There once was a bobble head doll named Thayrone.
- Check these celebrity hippsters.
- These are some very talented people that I've crossed paths with along the way.
- The woman of my dreams...they get no cooler than this.
- Betty Page and Albert Collins are friends of mine.
- I make Big Bucks in the radio biz.
- Many people ask, "Thayrone, why don't you syndicate your show?"
- The Official Tattoo of The Bone Conduction Music Show
- Extremely sensitive and important statistical data.
- Very high level, top drawer, important, really, really Official Stuff.
- I was honored when the folks at Blind Pig Records asked me to chronicle their history in conjunction with their Twentieth Anniversary. Check it out.
- Great radio, bands, actors, actresses, and soul farmers you should know about...hey, this link will boost your cultural IQ.
- Here are some great disinformation highway links and Most Excellent Cool Stuff to check out while your heartless boss thinks you are hard at work at your desk.
- Don't forget to tip your bartender and waitress, they are the most important people in your life. Anything less than a 20% tip plainly states for all to see that you are a scissor billed bottom feeder and don't have a clue.
- One of America's leading female role models asked me to help her take back the night... My dear friend and drinking buddy Barbie makes a bold statement without resorting to a visit to McDonald's with a chainsaw or semi-automatic weapon.
The Dog of Dogs
The coolest dog in the history or Mankind, Freeway — the Beagle extraordinaire! She is the nicest dog in all the land and you can't find a more well adjusted, friendly, trusting dog... unless you are a rabbit. Freeway hates rabbits and rabbits shudder and quake in their boots at the mere mention of her name!
P.S. My neighbor's dog told me to put this home page together.