Here are some musical friends of mine.
You can never have enough musical friends. Remember, on The Bone Conduction
Music Show we believe that it's impolite to tell a muscian to turn it
- The coolest radio station
in the history of Mankind:
WWOZ, tearin' up
the airwaves out of New Orleans.
- One of the coolest record labels on the scene, so hot you can fry an egg on their CDs...
Delta Groove Productions.
Buy there stuff, it's all good!
- Here's a solid sending cat, my main man Angel Rissof, aka
Little Leopold. Buy his records for the home and the office, you'll
be glad you did.
- Slammin' it hard in the blues trenches, my pals and blues colleagues
Get to their gigs. Buy their CDs.
- Knock down, drag out blues action from soul man:
Howard Glazer and the EL-34s.
Dig them deep!
- Swingin' hipsters that will shake up da teef
in da back a yo mouf, my funky, funky pals:
The Bugs Beddow Band.
Buy their CDS, book them today!
- Not only do they have one of the coolest
logos in all the land, but they have consistantly great product and fine, fine
artists: Blind Pig Records.
- Check out my wild ass pal:
- Want some culture, wanna hang with arteests,
wanna do something cool, wanna see some actors and actresses ply their
trade? Then go to: The Performance
Network, tell 'em Thayrone X sent ya.
- These cats and kittens
are as hip as it gets, they'll blow your wig across the room. Visit my
pals: Little Isidore and The
Inquisitors, do it now.
- One of the east coast's hottest little mamas, a blues hipsterette with a whole lotta soul:
- One of the most awe inspiring and important
rituals everyone should take part in at least five times before they die:
The New Orleans Jazz and Heritage
Festival. Also. one of the coolest magazines in the world,
- Here's all the way live hot little mama Lorna Willhelm's Waco Texas stop along the disinformation super highway. Dig her, dig her deep.
- I need a cash cow, baby...so does my pal
Check out his webpage featuring The Bone Conduction Music Show radio affiliates and buy his CD.
- Here's the city of Pittsburgh's Premier Soul Man, he's been pumping out hip product for a long time: Billy Price.
- What music page would be complete without a visit to: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Check out this blues scientist, he's played with them all.
Say hello to: Twist Turner. The man is a walking Blues Encyclopedia, he has the coolest blues stories to be told.
- One of the greatest inventions in the history of Mankind: The Fender Guitar. (May also be used as a weapon and/or canoe paddle while fleeing pesky barroom savages after the gig.)
- A great place to drink, hangout, and listen to music in various cities around this way great nation of ours, and a piece of eye and earfomation: The House of Blues. In Blues We Trust (Lordy, have mercy on my sweet young mojo, Amen!)
- This page not only features The Official Pinup Girl of The Bone Conduction Music Show, the vivacious, cute and wiggley, always alluring Betty Page, it also has mega hip blues detective information.
- Wanna check out some cool records and some cool other links? Say 'Hello' to my pals at Round Flat Records.
Remember, we care, and we can help!
Back to The Bone Conduction Music Show home page.